Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another Sweet Baby Card

I needed to make a card for a baby shower. So, I liked the other I had made a few weeks ago that I thought I would make another one only with a different Cricut cut. I wanted to use my Nestabilities, too! ( I really like them!!)
For this card I used the DCWV Baby Girl Stack. My card base is 5x7. I layered the papers, cut my scalloped circles and pop-dotted them from the page. I cut the rocking horse 3 times at three inches from Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge. Then I cut it again at 3 inches from patterned paper. I wanted him to be sturdy like chip board so I glued 2 of the yellow images together and I ran the 3rd one through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder and glued him on top of the other two. Then I paper pieced my patterned paper. I took some Color Box brown pigment ink and inked all my edges. I then pop-dotted my rocking horse from the scallops. I added some mint green ribbon that I have had around for a very long time but never seemed to find quite the right project and Viola! the card was finished!
Here is a picture of the inside. I have started decorating the inside of my cards lately and I really like how much it seems to add to the quality of my cards.
I hope you enjoyed looking today. Come back anytime :)
~Saundra

2 comments:

Janette said...

Love this cute little card.

Joanna said...

The rocking horse is so adorable! love it!