Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You're So Deer

I just wanted to share with you all a card I made for my pastor's wife. I have been going through a difficult time in my life and although I am excited about my future I am also sad about what I am leaving behind. Anyway, she came to me today and shared some encouraging words and showed me such love that I just had to make a card to share how much I care for her. This is a simple card to make but I think it came out darling.
This is a 4.25 x 5.5 card folded portait style.

Details:
  • Cricut cartridge ~ Cindy Loo ~ deer cut at 3.5 inches
  • Kraft cardstock for the base
  • Solid cardstock is WasuWasu ~ I bought this at Target and it seemed to cut quite nicely for this deer but I have had trouble with other cuts.
  • Patterned Cardstock ~ DCWV Baby Boy Mat Stack
  • Fiskar's Punch
  • Debbie Mumm ribbon
  • Sentiment is computer generated
Thank you all for your sweet comments. I appreciate them all.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a sweet card, I'm sure she will love it!

Dorcas said...

This is so pretty! She's going to love it! Thank you for sharing!