Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Banana Bread Mmmm...

Hi Everyone!
I made this for the Fantabulous Cricut Blog's Challenge Me Monday Challenge #30

National Bake & Decorate Month: Create a project that has something to do with baking.
I made a few loaves of banana bread and cut this cute little gift card to go with it.

I think this came out adorable!
Here are the details:
Cricut Cartridge ~ Create A Critter ~ banana, I cut the banana at 4 inches, welded 2 shadow cuts to create a card. I also used the hide contour feature in my Gypsy to hide the face on this banana
Cardstock ~ Wausau ~ Target brand
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Medium Critter Face Stamps
Ribbon ~ Hobby Lobby
White gel pen
Cats Eye Pigment ink in brown

My family has already consumed a loaf of this banana bread and I am sure the other will gone at breakfast :)

Happy crafting!

9 comments:

Glora said...

WOWZA!!! Amazing! This is SERIOUSLY the cutest banana I have EVER seen!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too cute!!! the bread looks so good too!
liz :o)

BrendaB said...

I love that banana tag - how cute! I have Create a Critter and never even noticed this cut on the cartridge. Thanks for taking the FCCB challenge this week!

jen said...

What a super cute idea... I love it. Your stuff is so cute... I just became your newest follower and can't wait to see what you create next. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Hugs,jen

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love that banana tag, what a super cute idea... I love it. Amazing! This is an inspirational idea! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut for our baking challenge!

Valerie said...

Your banana is precious!! What a great tag. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Dorcas said...

I love this idea. I will do this from the next set I do. Thanks for sharing!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Oh my gosh! Cute CAC tag and the bread looks so yummy! I can smell it from here! :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Soooo cute!!!!!