Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gobble!

I received my Action Wobbles yesterday and couldn't wait to use them on a card. I wanted to make a Thanksgiving card for my neice and nephew and thought it would be fun to use with this turkey from Create A Critter. I love the action my turkey has now and I know the children will love it.
I am submitting this in Momo's challenge over at Made By Momo. The challenge is to use a turkey.

Here are the details:
Card size ~ 4.25 x 5.5 folded potrait style
Cricut Cartridge ~ Create A Critter ~ turkey cut at 3.25 inches and Gobble cut at .75
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ PK-754 Critter Faces Set A Medium
Patterned Paper ~ DCWV Autumn Splendor
Action Wobble
White Gelly Roll Pen
Cat's Eye Chalk Ink ~ Chestnut Roan
Gems

Enjoy you Sunday, Everyone!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your turkey is adorable. I have read a couple post about Action Wobbles, but I am still clueless. Is it something I should look into?

Georgiana

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a great card! That Turkey is so cute!

Thank you so much for my blog award. I appreciate it so much!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Glora said...

I LOVE your wobble turkey. He turned out so cute! They will love playing with him!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Are you loving your wobbles!!!! They are sooo stinkin adorable!!!! Love this card!!! And that PKS Face is soo perfect!!! XOXOXO Momo