Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wonderful Announcement!

Hello all my crafty friends! I have an exciting announcement! I am now a designer for 40:31 Creations!

Lauren of 40:31 Creations has created a new line of stamps that I will be showcasing. I am very excited about this opportunity! Her first set called "Love" is now available for pre-order. You can view her stamps HERE. There is also a sneak peak of her next set coming out soon.

Thank you, Lauren! I look forward to working with you and the rest of the design team. I feel truly blessed.

Hugs!

17 comments:

SpantastiKreations said...

YAY....congratulations fellow dt member.

:)
Erin

Celeste B. said...

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! How exciting!!! Congratulations! :) I'm so happy for you! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Cool! Congratulations!!!! :) Janis

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

Glora said...

Congratulations! You are a great pick for her team. She will not be dissappointed!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with :).

Heather said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your new design team.

Savahanna said...

Awesome! cannot wait to work with you. Congrats

Claire Langan said...

Woot! Woot! Congratulations Saundra!

Georgiana said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see wha you create.

Georgiana

JennyKozar said...

Congratulations! Well deserved my friend.

Dawnica said...

Congrats! I am so excited to be part of an awesome team!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Carley said...

Congrats you so deserve it! You are super talented! I'm so excited for you!
~hugs Carley

Kate said...

Congratulations!! I know you'll have some wonderful things to share!

Norma said...

Congrats and can't wait to see all your wonderful projects:)

CricutLvr!! said...

Congratz Saundra!! I'm so excited for you!! I already pre-ordered the Love stamps!! Couldn't help myself, they are just too cute!! Can't wait to see all of your cute projects over there!! You rock!!

Glenda said...

Congratulations! Well deserved! Love all your work!

Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

365 Days of Cricut said...

Congrats!! Great things are happening to you beacuse you are such a good person!! =)