Saturday, March 19, 2011

We Have A Winner!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to thank you all for the sweet comments you left during my time as Guest Designer for Peachy Keen Stamps. It was such a pleasure to read each one. Thank you!

Now for the winner of PK-757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face Assortment, chosen by Random.org:

Donna and Sara



Wow! What a wonderful card. I have never made a tiered card before. I might just have to try this (i will be sure and watch the video). Thank you for the great idea. I am sure your daughter will just love it.

Donna and Sara please e-mail me your address at Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com so that I can get these cuties off to you. Congratulations!!

3 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Congratulations Donna and Sara on your win. And same to you Saundra on your GT spot at PK!

Kate said...

Congratulations Donna and Sara! Enjoy your new stamps!

Josie0602 said...

Congrats to Donna and Sara. Thank you for the fun week with all your fun projects!!