Friday, August 19, 2011

We Have a Winner! (Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Week)

Good Evening, Craft Friends!

I cannot believe how fast this week has gone. I just want to thank Mel and Tammy from Scrappy Moms Stamps for allowing me to be thier guest designer for the month of August. It was truly an honor to work with these wonderful stamps.

Now for the winner of the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge...


Adorable and fun card- Love that little peachy faced puppy! So cute :)Amy

Congratulations Amy! I will be e-mailing you for your address.

Thank you, Everyone, for all your sweet and encouraging comments this week. I have read each and every one.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited!!! YAY! Thank you so much for the fun prize! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Yeah Amy!! Congrats...your gonna love this wonderful cart:) So happy for you:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Congrats Amy! You deserve it!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com