Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweet Valentine ~ PKS Challenge 04 ~ Photo Inspiration

Hello Friends! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

It's challenge time at Peachy Keep Stamps! This week is a photo inspiration challenge.


THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you'd like, just be sure to let us in on your creative process!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
  • Design must be new
  • Link up by 2/15 - 11:59 pm CDT
Here is my take on the challenge:


I created a shaped card using my Gypsy and the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge.


I added this cute little face from PKSC-02 February Peachy Keen Stamps Club.


I added a sentiment from PK-295 Cupid's Sting.  A little Maraschino Baker's Twine, button, and a little doodling finish off this cute card!

Now it's your turn! Head over to Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog and join in the fun. I can't wait to see what you create!


This card made Top 5!


Fantabulous Cricut

18 comments:

bonnie said...

So cute and fun...love those adorable peachy faces! ;) Hugs x

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Saundra, this is so cute!! I just love your bowl of heart candy! The little faces are just the cutest:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is PERFECT Saundra!!! I LOVE those candy hearts!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

A bowl of fruit colored lovely hearts! I LOVE how your creative mind works! BEAUTIFUL job! Hugs- Glora

Leanne said...

OMG Saundra I absolutely love your bowl full of hearts! Great job on this challenge! Hugs, Leanne

Melissa said...

This is sweet card. Love the shape you made for the card.

Arcy Scraps said...

this is sooo very sweet and lovely!!

Sherrie K. said...

BTW, thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB! Your project is awesome!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

this is so cute !!! I love how you put hearts in the bowl....very very cute !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Sarah said...

This is adorable! Love how you made those hearts look dimensional. The really look like candy! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Miss Sue said...

Great job! Love the candy hearts..they look good enough to eat. Thanks for playing along with us at My Sherri Crafts.

Kate said...

This project is so, so sweet! Those hearts are just super! I love the way you've mixed them up with some conversation and the happy heart on top!

cassie said...

I love this adorable card!!! I love how you layered these hearts to give them demision!!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

I think this card is just the cutest thing EVER!! LOVE IT, Saundra! :)BIG HUGS! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Saundra...your card is just ADORABLE. I love the shape and layers.

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super cute card...love those candy hearts!!

Jennie Garcia said...

I am so crazy about this card!! Is so cute!! I love the hearts instead of the fruits!! Love the faces!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

AmyJRockstar said...

Oh Saundra, you've done it again! This has to be one of the cutest cards I've ever seen! It's so clever and those faces and all the details you added...oh my! This is going in my inspiration folder. I simply adore it! Congrats on making the Top 5. You did an amazing job as always! :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com