Thursday, February 2, 2012

You and Me ~ SPS Design Day

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am the featured designer for the Pumpkin Spice blog.

For today's project I created a layout using My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky" Collection Kit. Using a kit makes putting together a fabulous project so easy.


All of the elements on this layout is in the collection kit but you can also buy just the elements you want from Shop Pumpkin Spice.


Here I am showing you a bit of the dimension that I created on the layout. The sticker elements made it easy to add a little sentiment to this journaling tag.


For my banner I braided 3 strands of MME baker's twine. I then added the You and Me stickers that I adhered to cardstock and then cut. I popped these with pop dots.


I added the transparency to the backside of my frame. I let the top open so that I can add a photo later.


You can find all of this at Shop Pumpkin Spice:


This Saturday is the February Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop. Can't wait to show you what I have created!

For more inspiration visit the Pumpkin Spice Blog. Every day the designers creat something fabulous with products that can be found at Shop Pumpkin Spice.


9 comments:

DIANA L. said...

I just love this card I didn't notice it over at SPS, but now that I'm here I see you braided the three different twines, Very cool idea.
This is such a beautiful card.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Amy said...

What a pretty layout- love the banner and all of the pretty papers :)Amy

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the papers you used - such a great color combo! :D

- Mel

Rosie said...

beautiful!!! really love the colors

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Lulu/cy said...

WOW-ZA Sanndra, This is just Oh so
Biddey biddey Boom boom! I Luv the colors, design patterns, U hit this
1 outta the PARK!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful layout!!! Thye colors are so pretty together:) I love the journal tag, cute banner and super cute polka dot butterfly!! Gorgeous Saundra!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Marvelous layout. Lots of extra details you added to this kit.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kate said...

Oh Saundra - this is AMAZING!! My jaw dropped when I saw it! I love the papers, the layout - everything you've done with this fabulous layout!

Denine said...

Saundra... This is such an amazing layout. All the detail.. all the little elements to look at. So amazing!
Hugs,