Thursday, July 5, 2012

Peachy Peeks Continue...

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I'm back with another post today. To see my Pumpkin Spice post click --> HERE

As you know this week the Peachy Keen Stamps designers have been giving you lots of peeks of the new July Stamp of the Month and add ons. Today is no exception except, that later on this evening you will finally get to see the whole reveal. Aren't you excited!!

The card I created for you today was so fun for me to put together!


Isn't this little guy ca-ute!! I just love him! I used the the July Stamp of the Month and the new Peachy Pics Kit to create this card.


This little boy was colored with Copics and also paper pieced.

The sentiment is part of the July Stamp of the Month along with this cute face. I love that Kathy creates several faces to go with each stamp set!

Don't for get about the release party over on the Peachy Keen Connection starting this evening at 7 PM est. I hope to see you all there.

Now head on over to the Peachy Keen Blog to see some more peeks!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute...love the paper piecing! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Oh this is just too CUTE and ADORABLE! I LOVE how you colored his skin!!! Those overalls looks so real! I of course LOVE the paper and ALL the paper piecing! You ladies are making it very hard to say no to this release! WOW!

Annette said...

He is so cute! So excited to see the reveal!

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Court said...

Umm... this guy is HILARIOUS. I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog my friend! I really appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaways!

DIANA L. said...

This is so funny I just love the face, those teeth and the smile. Great colors to.