Monday, July 23, 2012

Scrappy Moms Stamps Reveal #2

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Today I have another card made with the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps release, "Blast From the Past!"


This was a super quick and simple card to put together. I used the mustache stamp that comes in this set to create a background. I heat embossed it but I think I will use different cardstock next time. I think this one had too much texture.

I cut a mustache from Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge and embossed it with D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder.

I added a few brads and stamped my sentiment also from "Blast from the Past!"

Here is a look at all you get with this set:


Lots of fun sentiments with this one!

Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get your set and check out the new "Many Thanks" set while you are at it!

Come back tomorrow for a new Terrific Tuesday Challenge.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great card...love the stamped background!! Lee-Ann :)

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - I love this card so much!! Great idea with the mustache background. :D

- Mel

Unknown said...

sooooooooooooo cute!!!! A great idea for a card!!!!!!!!!!