Friday, September 7, 2012

Halloween Treats ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps September Release

Hi Everyone!
 
I hope you all have been having a great week.
 
Today Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing a brand new Halloween set entitled "Goosebumps."
 
This set is filled with wonderful spooky greetings that are just so fun to use with your creepy-cute diecuts.
 
I decided to make some lollipop holders to showcase a few of the sentiments.
 

 
To make the lollipop holder I used Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge and the book feature. I welded 2 together using my Gypsy to measure at 7 1/4"x 2 1/2". I then scored them at 4  3/8" and turned them and score again at 4 3/8."

 
For this one I used the skeleton from Paper Doll Dress Up. I heat embossed my sentiment with black embsossing powder and attached it with my Tim Holtz Tinby Attacher.

 
For this little guy, I used Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge. I used my Gypsy to hide his face. I stamped him with PK-692 Monster Mash Face Assortment. I added some Cotton Candy Stickles and Glossy accents.  I just loved this sentiment and thought it was perfect for this treat.
 
To keep my lollipops stable I added a glue dot to the inside and then punch holes and tied them closed with some Twinery Baker's Twine,  which is available at Scrappy Moms Stamps.
 
Take a look at this stamps set:
 
 
I told you it was a fun, fun set!
 
Now here some other fabulous news. Scrappy Moms Stamps is have an End of Summer Sale
 
Order anything from the Scrappy Moms Stamps Store and get FREE Shipping beginning today, September 7th - September 16th! You gotta love that!
 
Hurry over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get your set in time for all you Halloween goodies.
 
Stay tuned for more projects using this set.
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Super Duper Cute!
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous treat holders...love them! Lee-Ann :)

David said...

How absolutely adorable Saundra.. I used this sentiment as well.. it is so so super cute.

♥Tammy

Lezlye said...

Great little project Saundra!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - so cute! And all the details ... glossy accents, mini staples! I LOVE them! :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

- Mel

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! These are so adorable!

Lisa Davis said...

Awesome idea and very cute projects!

Marlene said...

Hi Saundra!,

OMGoodness! This is such a SMART idea!! I love your Lollipop Holders. Hope you don't mind if I lift your idea. I don't have Elegant Edges, so I'll have to use another cart.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Marlene