Friday, September 21, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge ~ 3D Objects

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today I am sharing inspiration for this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.
 
The Challenge:
 
Create a project involving candles. You can wrap them, stamp on them, or anything else your creative minds can come up with!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
 
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 9/26 - 11:59 pm EST
 
 
I decided to create a decorative band for my candle using the September Stamp of the Month PKSC-09.
 
The scarecrow was colored with Copic markers and his clothing was paper pieced. I colored the pumpkin with Copic markers, also.
 

 
For some added color and texture I added some Autumn Flower Soft to the base.
 
Now it's your turn!
 
Head on over the the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog. Check out my design team sisters project for some more inspiration and then create a project. I can't wait to see what you do!
 
Thank you all for the sweet comments over that last few days. I really appreciate each one of you.
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

3 comments:

Amy C said...

So very cute!! Your coloring is fab and I love the colors you chose for the scarecrow's clothes. Fab job!!

Glora said...

SO pretty! I love the flower soft on there! Your coloring is BEAUTIFUL!!!! This is a perfect fall decoration! hugs- Glora

Raven B said...

Saundra this turned out so beautifully. I LOVE your coloring!!!
Hugs,
Raven