Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Sweetest Thing ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today I am bringing you some inspiration using products found at Shop Pumpkin Spice.
 
Have you seen the new My Mind's Eye "the sweet thing" collection? Let me tell you. It is gorgeous!!
 
I created this card with My Mind's Eye "the sweetest thing" Tangarine papers.
 
 
I haven't had a lot of time to really put into my crafting lately but this collection makes it easy to put together something quickly. It coordinates really well with each other.
 
Here are the products I used:
 
 
These can all be found at Shop Pumpkin Spice and the prices are amazing!
 
For more inspiration, visit the Pumpkin Spice Blog.
 
Come back Saturday for the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop and the reveal of the September Card kit. It's FABULOUS!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is sooo pretty, I love the black doily!

Denine said...

Love this card Saundra. I would have never guess the doily was a sticker. I was going to ask were you found them in black. hehehe
hugs,

June Houck said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful lacy sticker and papers. Your ribbon treatment is lovely.