Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa Baby Hello Kitty

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!
 
Today I have the priviledge of being the guest designer on Ruthie's blog: September Ninth.
 
If you love Hello Kitty then you are going to love what Ruthie is giving away!
 
First let me share what I have created with the free cut file.
 
 
This is Santa Baby Hello Kitty. Isn't she cute!

 
I cut her on the large size and put her on a pedestal card.

 
I used Fun Flock for her outfit in Cotton Ball White and Chili Peper Red. I added some buttons from my stash. I glittered her pink bow and her gift with Diamond Stickles.
 

 
I added a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Winter Wishes" set. I mounted that on cuts from the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. I also added fun flock to these layers.
 
Other products used:
 
My Mind's Eye "Merry" papers
Martha Stewart Punch
Silver ribbon
 
Make sure to head on over to Ruthie's blog: September Ninth
to get your free cut file and let her know I sent you.
 
Thank you, Ruthie, for allowing me to be your guest today!
 
Come back tomorrow for the Peachy Keen Farewell Blog Hop.
 
Until then,
Happy Crafting!
 
P.S. Checkout my giveaway HERE.
 

13 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

Just had to tell you your card is beyond cute! Totally adorable. I love the glitter and the type of card base you used. Heck I like everything about. TFS!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Saundra!

Your card is darling! I love her glitter bow. Thanks so much for being my guest designer this week!

Ruthie :)

Caroline said...

I love this card it's gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Mary Ann said...

So very cute,she is so awsome,love your card...

Rosie said...

adorable

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card:)
Thanks for joining us at LSP!!
DT Member
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

From one Saundra to another, thank you!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your Kitty Card...I love easel cards and even better with Hello Kitty on it :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lezlye said...

So Cute Saundra!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

this card is so awesome! I love Hello Kitty! thanks so much for sharing with us! I came from September Ninth's blog!

Lady Fair said...

Very cute card, love all the details - the flocking, the stickles, buttons, etc. Just adorable. TFS!

Unknown said...

I love it it's awesone

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute Totally HK adorable
Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
LSP--DT member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com