Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Adore You ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a little Shop Pumpkin Spice inspiration here and on the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

If you haven't noticed there is a trend happening now for CAS (Clean and Simple) cards. I am not usually clean and simple. :) I love adding layers and such but today I thought I would give it a try. I'm not sure how CAS this card is but I like the way it came out.


For my card today, I started with a piece of Bazzill 8.5" x 11" Classic White cardstock. I cut it in half and then scored it to measure 4.25" x 5.5" and rounded the corners. I stamped the card with a hexagon background stamps and used a hexagon die to cut some pretty patterns from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Dolled Up" paper. I randomly placed the cut hexagons on the card.

My sentiment is from Paper Smooches "We Connect" set. Once I placed my sentiment the way I wanted it I stamped it with Momento Black Ink. For some interest I added some sequins and then tied some "Honeydew" Baker's Twine around my card.  

Make sure you check out all the great products that Shop Pumpkin Spice has to offer HERE and HERE.

There's still time to enter into the Pumpkin Spice "Sunshine" Challenge. You can find all the details HERE.

Other products used:


Thank you for stopping today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is soooooo pretty!!
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Please join the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...lovin the hexagons!!

Missy said...

This is terrific Saundra I love the hexagons and the pattern you created with them!