Thursday, August 22, 2013

Just a Little Spooky! ~ Shop Pumpkin Spice Inspiration

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing inspiration using products that can be found at Shop Pumpkin Spice.
 
 I created a card that goes along with the current challenge on the Pumpkin Spice Blog.
 
The theme this week is to color.
 
 
I do enjoy coloring with my Copic markers so I went in search of this cute image from Penny Black. She is from the Mimi Halloween stamp set. There are several cute dressed up kids in this set and they are all fun to color.
 
After I colored her I got out my Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor papers and used sever patterns. I distressed them all with my distress tool.
 
I used a cloud background stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps that I stamped with some grey ink on the patterned paper. I added some Halloween baker's twine and a button and this simple card was complete.
 
You still have time to join in the challenge this week. You can find all the details HERE.
 
 
 

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...the cutest!!!

Beckie said...

Adorable card! Love the image.



Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

janner said...

You are fab at colouring. My images don't unfortunately look like yours. My grandkids don't mind my colouring though. Thanks for all the inspiration..

Missy said...

Super cute Saundra, I love her little green face!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How fun - she is such a cute little witch!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,Super Cute!!!