Friday, August 9, 2013

You Make Me Smile! ~ Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a card that I created for the new Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.

The challenge guidelines are as follows:

Create a card or layout of your choice following the sketch provided.
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this  week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 8/14 - 11:59 pm EST


Here is my card:


For this card, I used a file from Treasure Box Designs called "Tiny Treasures - Sun." I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo. 

I stamped the face with PK-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment and added Glossy Accents to the eyes and chalk to the cheeks.

I ran the clouds through the Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder and inked them with baby blue pigment ink.

I added a border that was punched with a Fiscars scallop punch and I added some Baker's Twine. For a fun element, I added some Neat and Tangled "Summer Sun" Satin Sequins

I chose my sentiment from PK-193 Baby Easter Bunny.

Now it'your turn! Head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog and link up a project. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!!




5 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your card Saundra,Have a SUPER weekend!!!:)

Shelly said...

Always so gorgeous! Your sun is beautiful!
Have a great day!
Shelly

Kathy Salido said...

Your card is beautiful, I love your take on the sketch!!

Unknown said...

This makes me smile:)
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Please join the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog

Sherrie K. said...

Such a FUN sun...so cute with that face! Great take on the sketch!
Have a super wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com