Friday, September 6, 2013

Whippin' Up Love ~ PKS "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Wow! What a week! As you know, Peachy Keen Stamps release their newest stamps last night and are they ever fun!

I decided to use the new stamps for the newest Peachy Keen Stamps challenge.

THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps. Anything goes!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 9/11- 11:59 pm EST

For my project I made a tag:


I cut my tag using my Silhouette Cameo and sized all my layers with the Designer's Edition software.

The mixer and bowl are from PKSC-21 September 2013. I paper-pieced and used my Copics for the images. I added a punched border from Martha Stewart's Lace border punch.

I stamped the hearts using PK-153 Snow Me a Man set. My sentiment is from the the newly released PK-1337 In the Kitchen set.


You can't see it well but I added some stitching with my with my sewing machine. All my patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline "Dolled Up" collection.

This week's challenge is easy! Make a project using your Peachy Keen Stamps and link up on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog.

I can't wait to see what you create!

Before you go, I just have to share the Peachy Keen Stamps is having an awesome sale. You may want to check it out!

Thanks for stopping!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

Pam said...

This is such a sweet little tag! I love the pretty papers and images!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tag Saundra! I love the bowl and mixer and the sentiment is perfect! LOVE the papers you chose!
Great job!
Sherrie K