Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Special Couple ~ Peachy Keen Stamps November Sneak Peek

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Have you been loving the Peachy Keen Stamps sneak peeks? Aren't they fabulous!!

Tonight I am sharing another peek featuring some of the add-on sets.


For this card, I used the cute snow couple from PK-1346 Picture Snow Day. I paper-pieced them and used my Copic markers to do a little shading. I added them to my background that was stamped with PK-1344 Wiggle Stitch background stamp. It may be hard to see in the photo but I heat embossed with some shimmery embossing powder. I created some snow by tearing some white cardstock and embossing it with the D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. Ribbon and a brad was added with a hand-cut tag. My sentiment comes from the new PK-1345 Putsen & Jud Snow Couple.

There are plenty of Peachy Peeks to be seen on the Peachy Keen Stamps website. You can find them HERE.

Also, you don't want to miss the Peachy Keen Stamps November Release Party that will be happening on Tuesday, November 5th. The party will be on Facebook and you can find all the details HERE. The new stamps will be up for sale that same evening at 7:00 pm est. in the Peachy Keen Store.

I'll be back with another peek tomorrow night. So, I hope to see you then.

Thank you for joining me tonight.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

This is just GORGEOUS Saundra, AWESOME job as always my friend!!!:)

Teri Gross said...

Super super adorable!!!

Kim H said...

Saundra ~ ADORBS! I LOVE how the male snowman is so excited ~ goes so PERFECTLY with the sentiment! I need this release! You ladies just rocked it!