Friday, February 14, 2014

Anchors Away! ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps February Release

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing two new sets of stamps today, "Ready, Set, Go" and "Sail Away."

My card is feature a sentiment from "Sail Away." This is a great set for all your nautical themed projects.


The anchor is a cut that I got from the Silhouette store. I created a shadow in my Silhouette software.

Have a look at these great sets from Scrappy Moms Stamps!





Both of these sets are in stock and ready to ship today!!

Over the next week I, along the the Scrappy Moms design team, will be showcasing these stamps so be sure to come back. Also, check out our guest designer for this month, Roberta at Adventures of a Bedtime Scrapper. She is sure to have something fabulous to share!

Thanks for stopping by!

Now head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get these fun new sets!


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

saundra, I love the oversized anchor! such a fun card!

jessica said...

What an awesome card!! GREAT design, love that anchor and the sentiment is so fun!!!!!
Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very cute - I love, love, love the fun colors! :D

-Mel

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Love the adorable anchor card you created super sweet...
The Scrapbooking Queen

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

love this card. happy valentines day. hugs

readysetstamp said...

Super cute card!!! I love the little anchor and the layout of your card! XOXO, Julie. :0)