Friday, May 23, 2014

Sweet Strawberry Box ~ Scrappy Moms Stamps May Release Day 1

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today Scrappy Moms Stamps is releasing to brand new stamps sets and you are going to love them!

This month we have "Countless Occasions" and "Tech Savvy."

I made m,y first box card and used a sentiment from "Countless Occasions."


I made this box card for my Mother-in Law. It was so easy to put together. You can find this box card at SVG Cuts. I pretty much just put the card together exactly as the cut file had it. I love the font that was used for the Happy Mother's Day sentiment and thought it was the perfect touch.

Here is a look at the new Scrappy Moms Stamps sets.





These are both available for purchase and ready to ship! Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get yours!

I will have some other projects using these new sets over the following week!

I hope you will come back to see what I have created!

Make sure to check out all the Scrappy Moms Stamps designers to see what they are creating, too!

Thanks for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - so pretty, Saundra! I would LOVE to get this card for Mother's Day! :D

- Mel

Sherrie K. said...

Beautifully done Saundra! I love the box cards!! Great job!
Sherrie K