Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Welcome to the Neighborhood ~ with Scrappy Moms Stamps and My Scrap Chick

Hi there! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am featuring sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps May release and an easel card from My Scrap Chick.


This easel card is a cut file from My Scrap Chick called Birds and Garden Gate Easel Card. When I say this card I knew these new sentiments from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Countless Occasions" would be a perfect fit.


Here is a look at this new set from Scrappy Moms Stamps:


This set, along with the new "Tech Savvy" set, is available for purchase in the Scrappy Moms Stamps Store.

And don't forget to check out all the fun cut files that My Scrap Chick has to offer! There are so many choices!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!


No comments: