Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas In July Facebook Fan Page Hop

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a project that I made for a special Christmas In July Facebook Fan Page Hop that includes designers from both Peachy Keen Stamps and KaDoodle Bug Designs.

For the hop I made these cute gift tags.


These cute gingers are from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Cute Winter Gingers 1. I cut them with my Silhouette Cameo but I left out the faces so I could use my Peachy Keen Stamps.

After I paper-pieced my gingers I attached them to a glassine bag that I punched with a Fiscars punch.  I stamped each bag with Versa Mark ink using PK-148 Snow Gifts. I heat embossed the snow flakes from this set with some gold embossing powder.

All of my tags were stamped with a sentiment from PKSC-31 July 2014.


I stamped this cute ginger's face from PK-640 Princess Face Assortment


My little boy ginger's face stamped with PK-642 Boy Mates Assortment.


This ginger's face is, also, from PK-640 Princess Face Assortment.

Additional items used:

White Gel Pen
Baker's Twine
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copic Markers


If you would like to participate in the FB Fan Page Hop you can go here:

There are several prizes to be won and you don't want to miss out on all the wonderful inspiration!

Thank you for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Your tags are so super cute Saundra! I love the little faces and you can never have enough tags on hand:) Love them!
Sherrie K