Monday, August 4, 2014

A Wonderful Birthday ~ My Craft Spot Challenge

Hi There! Welcome to Luv Scrapping Together!

Today the new challenge at My Craft Spot.

Challenge #147 Bright Summer Colors

My father-in-law's birthday is coming up soon so I thought this challenge was the perfect prompt for me to make his card.


I've had this bright paper in my stash for a very long time and the colors and patterns screamed summer to me. My daughter thinks it is too girly for a man's birthday card but I am giving it to my father-in-law anyway!

Here are the details:

My Scrap Chick ~ Hawaiian Shirt Easel Card
My Craft Spot ~ Build A Birthday Stamp set

Head on over to My Craft Spot to see all the other projects that girls have made then make your own project and link up! We'd love to see what you create!

Thanks for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!







3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome easel card Saundra! The papers are so fun:)
Sherrie K

Karen said...

I don't think this is too girly by any means... it's fun and vibrant! :o) I love the easel, the sweet buttons, and the beautiful sentiment! Beautifully done, Saundra! (And happy early birthday to your FIL!)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Migdalia said...

Fantastic!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*