Sunday, February 1, 2015

I love you with all my Heart ~ Clean & Simple Cards Day 4

Hi there! I am back today to share a card I created following a technique from Online Card Classes Clean & Simple Cards 4 ~ Day 4.

Day 4 focused on Adding Texture.

I chose to do the Faux Embossing Technique.


I created my background using My Creative Time's Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO dies


My sentiment is from Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC-01 January 2012. I heat embossed it in black embossing powder on some Vellum. The heart in colored in with a Copic marker and I added some Glosssy Accents on top. A few Pearl Satin Sequins from Neat & Tangled finished off the card.


I'm having a great time learning in the this class and have a few more techniques to try!

I will be back with more!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Tina H said...

So pretty Saundra! Such a wonderful clean and simple design! :)

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty Saundra!