Wednesday, March 25, 2015

On the Mend

Hi there! I am back today to share more details on a a card I created for the Craftin Desert Diva's March release.

This card features an image and sentiment from the brand new "Sew Raggedy" stamp set.


I love these sweet "Sew Raggedy" dolls!


I colored her in with Copic markers. Oops! I forgot to color her eyebrows! This stamp set comes with 2 different sentiments that fit inside her embroidery hoop.


I used the stitched stamp to add some stitching here and there on my card. I love it and can see me using that stamp a lot.

Here is a look at this great set .


You can purchase this set HERE.

I will back tomorrow with another project.

Have a great day!





2 comments:

Donna K said...

Saundra...she is just THE cutest little "doll" I love her and all of the sweet papers you put together. Those stitches along the edges are a perfect touch too. PS...I wouldn't have noticed her eyebrows. You can always fill them in later. She's cute as a button!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!