Monday, June 29, 2015

Celebrate ~ Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party


Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

 Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "July 4th/Canada Day" challenge.

Here is what I created for the challenge:


I thought it would be fun to make this cute puffy star. These could be used for a centerpiece at your next Patriotic celebration and they were super easy to make.


I used some svg files from My Scrap Chick called Puffy Star 3D and Scallop Edge Rosettes.


After I had this assembled I added a star from CDD Banner Dies to the center of my rosette.



Lastly, I added some Baker's Twine and created a tag using CDD Tag it stamps and CDD Say It Big Stamps.

Here is a look at all of the Craftin Desert Divas products I used.



 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 Gift Certificate

To link up your "July 4th/Canada Day" project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.





1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Saundra!!! LOVE your Star! I forgot I have files like that so I can decorate my house with them! CUTE Idea! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous