Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Deeper than the Ocean ~ Craftin Desert Divas June Sneak Peek Day 3


Today is Day 3 of the sneak peeks for the June stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have 7 new stamp sets (3 - 4x6 stamps & 4 - 2x3 stamps) and 3 die sets.

Today we are showcasing Under the Sea stamps and Coordinating Dies!

This is such a cute stamp set! Another favorite of mine, for sure!
Here is the card I created for you today.


This card was a lot of to make! I started with a watercolor background using distress inks. After it dried I sprayed it with some shimmer mist. I really wish it showed up well in the camera because it gives it a nice subtle shine!


I used the brand new CDD Outdoor Landscape Dies for my sand and added my images from the new Under the Sea stamp set. I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I added a few little hearts that I made from a punch. Glossy Accents were added to the hearts and a few random places on the card. Lastly, I added my sentiment which is also from the new Under the Sea stamp set.


 Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: June to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale starts on 6/26 and ends 7/3 10pm MST.
2. 1 free bag of sequins for every $20 spent.
$20 get 1 free, $40 get 2 free, $60 get 3 free, $80 get 4 free.
  Just put a note in the order comments with what sequin(s) you would like as your free one(s) and it will be added in. Ends 7/3 10pm MST.

There will be two stamp and die bundles at a special price Friday & Saturday ONLY!! Both stamp and die will be in stock on Friday and this price is for what's in stock only.  Ends 6/27 8pm MST. 

 Most images and sentiments come with a SVG outline that is FREE to you. They are in the CDD Gallery on Facebook under the files tab. Stamps that have matching dies have NO SVG outlines.

Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern.  You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and "like" each facebook fan page in order to get the free file. Join us this Friday & Saturday for our blog hop and more free files!!

Here is your free file for today:


I'm not in the line up today but your can start today's hop HERE.

If you would like to follow me on Facebook go HERE.

Stamps & dies will be available to order on Friday.
Stamps & Dies are made in the USA

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps.


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Oh my! This is darling. I like the watercolor as the ocean.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet Saundra!!! Another Fabulous Creation! Have a Crafty Day!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M