Monday, June 15, 2015

My Super Hero ~ Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party


Happy Monday!

Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

 Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Father's Day" challenge.

Here is what I created for the challenge.


I colored up this cute little superhero from CDD Calling All Superheroes stamp set. The blue mat is from CDD Tag Essentials Dies and I added some of the brand new Freedom sequins which are now available in the CDD Shop.


My sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder and I created the paint splattered background with acrylic paint. I wanted something a bit more vibrant.


The inside of my card was stamped with a sentiment from CDD Happy Celebrations and the Boom is from CDD Little Super Star.

Here is a look at all of the Craftin Desert Divas products I used.











 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card

To link up your "Father's Day" project go on over to Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party page to get all the details!

For more inspiration and to share your Craftin Desert Divas projects join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook.