Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Owl-idays! ~ Craftin Desert Divas July Sneak Peek

Hi there! Today I am sharing a card that features a new set of stamps from Craftin Desert Divas!


These little owls are the cutest! They are from the CDD stamp set called Happy Owl-idays. This set will be release on Friday. Both sentiments are included in the set.


I colored this group with my Copic makers and layered them on a scalloped circle. I used the CDD Banner Dies to create my background.

There is a Facebook Hop happening today featuring this set and if you hop along, like the pages, and leave a comment you can receive a FREE cut file.

Head on over to my Facebook page and check it out!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is owl-dorable!!!!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE your pretty Christmas Card!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous