Monday, October 19, 2015

Sending Sweet Wishes!!

Hi crafty friends! It's my day to post on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog and this is what I am sharing!

Fall is in full swing and when I think of fall caramel apples do come to mind, especially with all the fall festivals happening at this time of year.


I love this Cutie KaToodles Caramel Apple Goat. She is just too sweet. I cut her at the size she imported in to my software so she is a good size. 

I created the base of my card with some brand new dies from Craftin Desert Divas. The design team is doing sneak peeks of them today!! These are called In Line Dies and will be available for purchase later this week.


My sentiment comes from Craftin Desert Divas Garden Cuties stamps.



You can't tell in the photo very well but I added some clear Wink of Stella to her eyes and some Glossy Accents to the caramel.



There are so many wonderful Cutie KaToodles in the KBD shop. I wish I had more time to put them together!!

Be sure to check out the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog for daily inspiration!!

Have a fabulous week, everyone!!