Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Two For Tuesday ~ Divas Duel with Craftin Desert Divas

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog!

Today I am participating in Craftin Desert Divas Two For Tuesday. It is a day that tow of the designers create something using the same stamps or dies. It is a Divas Duel!!

My duel is with my sweet design team sister Nicole. For our duel we diced to use the CDD Party Dies.

Here is what I created:

I was in need of another birthday card and this one is for a male friend so I took the opportunity to create a more masculine card.


I used all solid colored cardstock and die cut a bunch of balloons and presents to create a top and bottom border for my card.


The sentiment is from CDD Say It Big Stamps. I stamped it in the center and then added some CDD sequins that I pick out from various mixes. After all, a birthday card needs to have sequins!! 

After my card was created I asked my husband if he thought it would work for a man's birthday card and he gave the stamp of approval!

Be sure to visit Nicole's blog to see what she created with these dies!

Check out the Craftin Desert Divas Blog for daily inspiration.

Have a Happy Tuesday, Everyone!!

1 comment:

Donna K said...

LOVE the colors Saundra! This is such a fun, happy card.