Friday, February 12, 2016

Hogs & Kisses ~ Craftin Desert Divas Daily Post

Hi There! I hope you all are having a great week!!

It is my turn to post on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog and this is what I am sharing.


This card features the little piggy from CDD Just Pigcause stamps. I have been having some fun joining in a coloring challenge and colored this sweet girl up! My grandmother loved pigs and even collected them. She passed away many years ago but this little pig reminds me of her and this card would have been perfect to give her. I loved my little grandma!!

For this card I created a Kraft card base and embossed it with a Sizzix embossing folder. I added a scallop circle that I cut with the CDD Stitched in Circles Die and layered a note card from CDD Pocket Pieces Hello Dies on top of it. I just love this patterned paper from Doodle Bug Designs called Sweet Things. It can be found in the CDD Shop along with several other designs.


I colored the little piggy with Copic markers and popped her up on my card. The sentiment is from the same Just Pigcause stamp set. 

For a finishing touch I added a few hearts that were cut from the CDD Heart of Heart Die. I love that you can get so many different sized hearts from this one die!! It's awesome!! It's hard to see but I covered those hearts with some Clear Wink of Stella for some added sparkle. :)

Well, that's it for me today!! 

Thank you for joining me!!


These are the products I used in the creation of this card.

   

 










3 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Super cute card! Love it.

Helen Gullett said...

Awwwww this is just way too adorable!

Helen Gullett said...

Awww... This is so super cute!!!!