Friday, March 11, 2016

Magical Birthday Wishes ~ with Craftin Desert Divas

Hi There!

It's my day to post on the Craftin Desert Divas Blog. This is what I am sharing.

Today I wanted to share a little inspiration using the new CDD Magical Wishes stamp set.


The images on this set are just adorable and I couldn't wait to ink up this fairy so I could color her!

I chose my colors based off of this Doodle Bug Designs paper pack called Polar Pals. I loved the color combo! Unfortunately, it is no longer available in the CDD shop but you can find many other Doodle Bug Designs paper packs HERE.

I used CDD Fancy Frame Dies for the base of my card. I stamped my image on some Copic friendly paper and cut out my shape with the CDD Fancy Stitched Labels Dies.

Here is a little close up of this adorable fairy.


As I mentioned I colored her with Copic markers. It's hard to see but I added some Clear Wink of Stella to her wings for added sparkle, as well as, some white gel pen accents here and there.



I added some flowers from CDD Busy Bees Stamps, color them with Copic Markers, added some Wink of Stella to the centers. I finished the card off with some ribbon and some Doodle Bug Designs Sprinkles.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!

Remember there is Free Shipping on orders of $10 or more in the CDD Shop until 3/16!!

Here are the products I used to create my card:











1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!!! This is stunning!!!!! Love how the purple pops of the card!!! Love, love, love it!!!!!