Monday, March 7, 2016

Sparkle Wherever You Go ~ CDD Linky Party

Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Lots of Layers"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!


Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)


Here is what I created..


For my Lots of Layers I created a shaker card featuring The new CDD Magical Wishes Stamp set.

I used my CDD Fancy Frame Dies to cutout my layers and inked it all with Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, and Spun Sugar.

Before inking the background I heat embossed the swirly stars with some sparkle embossing powder.


I colored my unicorn with my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers in some bright pinks and purples and stamped my sentiment on a circle I cut using the CDD Stitched in Circles Dies.  My shaker is filled with CDD Pizzazz and Fairy Dust Sequins and I threw in a little glitter for more sparkle.

My outside frame is also glittered up!


I hope you will join in the fun and link up your Lots of Layers project!

Here are all the CDD products I used: