Monday, March 21, 2016

Sweet Wishes ~ CDD Linky Party

Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Lots of Layers"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!


Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)


This is the photo that is being used for inspiration.



This is what I created:

For this card I started by inking up a piece of cardstock with Distress Inks. I used Squeezed Lemonade, Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac, Aged Mahogany, and Peacock Feathers. Once I had it shaded just so, I used CDD Fancy Frame Dies to cut out my background. I stamped a few hearts from Wildly Cute mini stamp and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.


I stamped the cute little mouse from CDD Sweet Kisses stamps and colored her with Copic Markers. The image was cut using a die from the Pocket Pieces Hi Dies set. My sentiments are from the Sweet Kisses stamp set. Again, I heat embossed the Sweet sentiment in gold embossing ink. I finished the card off with some gold thread.
I hope you will join in the fun and link up your photo inspiration project!

Here are all the CDD products I used:











2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

SUPER SWEET!

Lisa said...

Oh yes! She is so sweet! Love this!