Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas June Release Showcase

Hi There!

As you may know by now Craftin Desert Divas did things in reverse with our release this month and we did the blog hop first. And, instead of sneak peeks we are showcasing the new stamps throughout this week. So, this is day 3!

Today the focus is on the new Greeting Word Dies and Tiny Sentiments Stamps.

I happening to LOVE these sets!! They work perfectly together and the Tiny Sentiments work great with the word dies: Wishful Thoughts.

Here is the card I made for today's featured products...


To create this card I first started with the outline image from the Botanical Layers stamp set. I heat embossed the images in white embossing powder and water colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. I really love these pens! It's is so fun coloring with them!!

After the coloring dried I spayed my flowers with some Sparkle Spritz spray. I really wish the pictures picked up on that for you. It is quite pretty!

I cut out my flowers and added them to a frame that was cut with the Picture Frame Dies and the Mix It Up Dies. The frame was embossed with an old Cuttlebug embossing folder. 

For the layer underneath, I sponged on some Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, and Tumbled Glass. I added some water droplets, then splattered it with some white and black ink.

I still wanted a softer look so I layered a piece of vellum on top.


I stacked a few of the Greeting Word Dies together and water colored it with my Zigs. I chose a sentiment from Tiny Sentiments and heat embossed it in black.

A few touches with a white gel pen and some Glossy Accents here and there and my card was complete!

There is a Facebook Inspiration Hop going on right now. If you would like a chance to with some Craftin Desert Divas store credit head on over to Facebook!

That's it for me today!

Have a good one!!

No comments: